Our Ofsted inspected Nurseries and Children Centres child-care settings have been graded by Ofsted as good or outstanding. We have highly trained and qualified staff team who embed the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework.
This framework sets the standards that all early years providers must meet to ensure that:
- children learn and develop well
- ensures children are kept healthy and safe
- ensures that children have the knowledge and skills they need to start school
Our settings focus on the welfare and wellbeing of our children and ensure the children we care for have a stimulating environment that is fun and free for our children to explore.
Together for Two’s creche provision in our Children Centres:
Some children who are two years of age can access 15 hours of free early education and childcare, depending on their individual family circumstances.
- To find out more about eligibility for two year old free entitlement please click here
- To download a together for two’s placement form please click here
We provide creches to provide care for babies and young children allowing parents to attend training, or pursue leisure activities in the Children Centres. These creches are provided free and spaces need to be booked when registering to attend a course or activity.
Plumstead Day Nursery is open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 51 weeks per year offering: full or half day sessions 8am to 1pm or 1pm to 6pm and 15 hour and 30 hour government funded sessions.
71, Barnfield Road,